Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I am


I am – trying to figure out what is wrong with my back. I seemed to have injured it working out and now everything I do hurts. Sitting here trying to type on the computer hurts the worst. I really must go and lay down to rest it. This back injury is really literally becoming a pain in my a**.

I am thinking – about how to achieve a date night with my hubby . We have both been so busy in our everyday chores ( job/kids) that we have not taken the time out to just connect with each other. This week that’s my goal. Date night with Hubby.

I am looking outside my window – and I see sunny skies and a thinking about the huge snow forecast we have for the northeast tomorrow. All of these clear evergreens will be dressed in 10-18 inches of snow if they are right.

I am reading – two books by comedian Chelsea Handler . One I just started is called Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea . I just finished her other funny book called My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands which is basically a collection of information about ALL her one night stands. Funny easy read. I would rate it 2/5 its an OK read if you are looking for something easy to make you chuckle . Certainly not deep reading but I am just in the mood for silly reading. The next one I have lined up to read is Don't Make a Black Woman Take Off Her Earrings- by Tyler Perry's Madea. Can you see a pattern here, I am taking a break from serious reading here LOL.


Flower car lady - Have a happy and colorful day

No comments:

Post a Comment