Monday, July 06, 2009

I am

I am – working really hard on trying to over come my fear of water and swimming. Its one of my 52 goals for the year and I am starting on it. Yesterday I went in the swim lanes in our lake and swam 4 laps in DEEP water on my back. Hurray for me !

I am thinking – about my oldest son who is away at Boy scout summer camp for the week. I hope is doing alright and is having fun with his merit badge workshops.

I am wearing - gym clothes as I am plotting to find a way to get to the gym today. Have not been there in several days. Its harder to get there now with the kids home for summer.

I am looking outside my window – and I see sunny skies.

I am reading – a book called Waiting: A Novel by Ha Jin. He sets many of his stories and novels in China, in the fictional Muji City. I would say that Waiting is an interesting read if you are looking for something different. The title of the book kindof explains what its about. All 3 of the main characters in the book are waiting for something in their life. Makes you think of what you are waiting for and how life is just passing by while you wait. I am just starting on a second book by the same author called The Bridegroom: Stories . This one is a collection of short stories. I like the writing style not sure I like the abrupt endings.

I am listening toFallin' by Alicia Keys.


Flower car lady - Have a happy and colorful day

No comments:

Post a Comment