Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am


I am – immersed in sewing. I had sort of put it on the back burner and for some reason its been calling my name recently. I made a cute little itty-bitty dress for a 3 year old and next I am making Palazzo pants for myself. Cant wait to finish and wear them.

I am thinking – about the budget cuts that our school district is facing and how there are no GOOD solutions to heavy problems like this. Its unfortunate that the economic effects are tricking down and threatening to cut services in our kids schools, teachers, sports clubs all the things that make up an enriching environment have to be trimmed to bare minimum given the lack of funding.

I am feeling - weird because today I had to help my teen pick out courses for HIGH School . I feel like I just blinked and my baby is in high school. Where have the years gone.

I am looking outside my window – and I see grey skies and rain drops. Looking forward to the sun shining later in the week.

I am readingThe Art of Racing in the Rain: A Novel by Garth Stein. Its written from the perspective of a dog and is about his race car driver and is sort of about how to deal with life when it rains.

Flower car lady - Have a happy and colorful day

No comments:

Post a Comment