Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Quote This!




Here are a few insiping and thought provoking Quotes from the Dalai Lama. you can check out his official website if you interetsed in reading more of his messages for mankind.

-I believe that the very purpose of our life is to seek happiness.

-My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.

-There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.


-I believe all suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their happiness or satisfaction. Yet true happiness comes from a sense of peace and contentment, which in turn must be achieved through the cultivation of altruism, of love and compassion, and elimination of ignorance, selfishness, and greed.


-Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day

-Don´t try to use what you learn from Buddhism to be a Buddhist; use it to be a better whatever-you-already-are.

Flower Car Lady - Have a happy and colorful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment