Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I am

I am – enjoying having the kids home for summer. Its sometimes challenging to come up with activities to keep them entertained, and I hope when they are grown they remember their simple, quite and relaxing summers, just the way they are meant to be.

I am thinking – about my brother because today is a special holiday in India that celebrates the bond between brothers and sisters. I send my brother lots of love across the miles and wish him happiness and success in life.

I am cooking - grilled vegetables- mushrooms, asparagus and peppers to go with red wine and garlic marinated steak .

I am looking outside my window – and I see sunny skies and a storm on the horizon. There is s o much rain this summer that it can officially now be called the Monsoon season.

I am readingA Song Flung Up to Heaven by Maya Angelou.

Tags by Technorati: ,

Flower car lady - Have a happy and colorful day


No comments:

Post a Comment