Monday, May 18, 2009

52 Weeks in a year and 52 goals

Since I am a SAHM and I have all this FREE time to myself while the kids are in school, I need a better plan for my year rather than just wearing fuzzy slippers, eating bon-bon’s and walking around in a pink fuzzy bathrobe all day watching TV.

So here is my list of 52 goals I am going to try and accomplish in the next 52 weeks. I better get moving I have a busy year ahead of me LOL.

1) Take a go-see-it vacation
2) Build a new garage
3) Loose 5 pounds
4) Take voice lessons
5) Go apple picking with the family
6) Go berry picking with the family
7) Teach the kids to ride a bike
8) Learn to swim without fear
9) Surprise my H for lunch
10) Host an afternoon tea with my Girlfriends
11) Paint my sons room
12) Paint the front door
13) Paint the bathroom door
14) Get some yard work done
15) Plant Basil for the summer
16) Plant an Hibiscus tree
17) Plant a Jasmine tree
18) Set up a plan for DH”s 50th Birthday
19) Spend a day with each child exclusively
20) Get drapes for the bedroom
21) Take sewing lessons
22) Take the kids to a museum
23) Repaint the guest room
24) Clean the office
25) List 50 items on EBay
26) Buy a new set of dishes
27) Donate my time and expertise to a Non profit organization
28) Start a new friendship
29) Have lunch with a friend I don’t usually have a chance to see often
30) Go see a play with my husband
31) Go see a Broadway show in NYC
32) Teach the kids rollerblading
33) Climb to the top of a mountain with spectacular views
34) Hike with the family on local trails
35) Go racing with my DH
36) Learn and master a new recipe
37) Eat breakfast regularly
38) Take vitamins regularly
39) Get a physical
40) Get a mammogram
41) Go to an annual OBGYN visit
42) Go to the gym 3-4 days a week regularly
43) Stick with the blog for 365 days
44) Ride my bike
45) File paperwork for my mom
46) Paint the kitchen baseboards
47) Spend an entire day in silence
48) Fast an entire day
49) Have a family movie night in the basement
50) Frame and display family photos
51) Spend a whole without using any power
52) Read 25 books


What’s on your To Do list? Try making your own list, its not as easy as it seems. I’ll try to post updates so I can stay accountable to myself and see how many I actually am able to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment